Image Map

Avocado Arts + A Basket Full of Fall


     Hey there friends! Today, I'm here to share a fun card with you showcasing Avocado Arts November set, Gobble Until You Wobble. This set is great because it has a little something for every paper-crafter's style. From elegant leaves to a fun little turkey that you can dress up!

I combined a few sets for this card, I just couldn't resist. I really love it when leaves look like they're cascading into a basket, and you're trying to catch them. I think this card captures that idea.

I masked the pumpkins behind a little basket and then lightly added some dye ink to a Q-tip, dabbed it on the basket image to fill it with some color. The leaves are layered a bit, and I flipped the pumpkin stamps to fill them with color

Well, that's it for me today! Make sure to visit the rest of today's crew to see the fabulousness that they've come up with!


materials:

2 comments:

  1. Really love this card! Great movement from the leaves and I love the paper you used for the hello

    ReplyDelete
  2. One word---AMAZED!

    But I'll expand--I LOOOOOOOOOOVE it! LOVE the movement, the design, the stamping, the colors, the papers, EVERYTHING!

    ReplyDelete

 
Pin It button on image hover