Image Map

Avocado Arts + Napkin Rings!


     Hey there friends! Today's Avocado Arts project is something super easy to make that can spruce up your Thanksgiving table--Napkin rings!


I simply couldn't resist the leaves in the Gobble till You Wobble set, so of course they're the focal point of the rings!  I added pumpkins from the Grateful Season set and Thankful for You set to mix in with the leaves.

I think the best thing about Avocado Arts stamps is the ability to flip them over, add ink to the backside, stamp on your paper, and then turn it right-side up and stamp with the actual image. I added some trims to soften up the design for my dinner.

Well, that's it for me today! Make sure to visit the rest of today's crew to see the fabulousness that they've come up with!



materials:

4 comments:

  1. Wow, absolutely love all the stamping on these napkin holders, Emily! So clever and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet use of the stamp set to make napkin rings. Great idea and simple, Love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOOOO cute! LOVE the added pom-pom ribbon!!! YOU ROCK:) LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete

 
Pin It button on image hover