Image Map

Avocado Arts + One Last Christmas Card!


    Hey there friends! I just couldn't resist making one last card right before Christmas! It's always sad when the holiday ends so quickly after spending months of anticipation preparing and crafting for it! But, here's one last card that plays with this month's set, Smitten With You.


I love the adorable snowglobe from Smitten With You and of course, the vintage tree from Very Merry Christmas and the pretty snowflakes from Brrr! And the Nerdy Snow Peeps.

I stamped the snowglobe, masking the chevron print. Then I stamped the tree and snowflakes to make it appear they're gently falling. I added some pearls for dimension, and created a sentiment from stickers.

Well, that's it for me today! Make sure to visit the rest of today's crew to see the fabulousness that they've come up with!


materials:



3 comments:

  1. So pretty!! Love the colors and all the little details! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Emily... I would expect nothing less! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good idea for a cute snow glob card. TFS.

    ReplyDelete

 
Pin It button on image hover